Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which washing powder/liquid do u find the best ?

i personally use bold or surf liquid(mighty but small), just generally enquiring.. why do u like using the brand you do ..Which washing powder/liquid do u find the best ?
Bold 2 in one is defo the best, liquid i think gives a lovely fragrance without any fabric conditionerWhich washing powder/liquid do u find the best ?
I use All mighty clear no perfumes or dyes. I use it because my family has sensitive skin.
bold or ariel liquid tabs.
i use surf i find it gets the stains out i allways put my tablets in the draw of the mechine though
I like the newest Bold 2 in one powder,it smells lovely.
No idea as my good lady is the expert in that field and she is snoozing on the sofa after a couple of V a Ts so cannot ask her.
I use surf with all (powder form) seems to work better with my well water. Smells great and cleans wonderful.
Bold 2 in 1.


It's got fabric softener as well and the fabrics stay perfumed for longer.
I used to use fairy or surf liquid. Washing machine repair guy was fixing my machine last week and told me liquids were hard on the machine and to change back to powder. So I am now using Surf Powder. A friend of mine thinks persil puts holes in the clothes.
I'm stuck with Fairy Liquitabs due to allergies :(
I always use persil non bio as my son has sensitive skin.
I'm currently using the least expensive liquid detergent that I can find. But.....there's a kicker in there. I add Clorox 2 to colors and I also add 2 Tblsp of a 'special' cleaning booster that I mix.





The mixture is a box of 20 Mule Team Borax (laundry booster) and a box of Nalco Powdered Water Softener. This mixture is mixed well and kept in my laundry room. It really helps get the clothes clean. I also keep a smaller container in the kitchen for the dishwasher. I add the same amount to each dishwasher load. Your glasses are borosilicate glass....the Borax really helps them get clean.





Cheers
Bold 2 in 1 - Crushed Silk and Jasmine. And the Comfort Creme. Followed by a good drying in the fresh air...Heavenly!
Persil non bio


the rest like Daz etc


make me itchy!!
I use Ariel 30 C, it smels very good and I'm saving energy.


Bye
Powder creates crust in washing machine difficult to be clean...after some time.... If U open inside a machine which used powder X liquid , the difference is like ';wine %26amp; water';... powder has crusty bulks allover.... liquid doesn't show any of that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment