Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats the best type of foundation to use? Liquid, powder, or liquid powder?

I need to buy a foundation that isnt messy but gives me excellent coverage. ThanksWhats the best type of foundation to use? Liquid, powder, or liquid powder?
i use dream matte mousse its fantastic and last so long Good luck xxWhats the best type of foundation to use? Liquid, powder, or liquid powder?
Bare minerals!!!!!





I just started it about 2 weeks ago and its amazing, Havent had any acne either!





(tho my proactive usually takes care of that)
BARE MINERALS (bare escentuals, same brand). ITs mineral makeup, and its amazing. get it on ebay if you think its too expensive, but make sure its this brand and not another.
POWDER.





You need to use MAC Studio Fix powder foundation. It gives excellent coverage plus no shine!





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





In addition, I use MAC blot powder for touch ups.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





MAC cosmetics are excellent!
Powder......not puff powder...I mean bareminerals....it is the best...and not only does it give you coverage it looks like your bare skin...so it doesnt look caked on even if it really is!!!
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
that new mouse foundation i think mabaline makes it!
Try ALL-natural mineral makeup. Make sure it isn't based on minerals or simply with minerals. You want the real deal. I know www.qvc.com sells a well know brand called ';Bare Escentuals.'; There all other brands now that natural makeup is catching on. It will give you a natural look...clean, no shine, good color matching. Try finding a carrier locally so you can go in and try the stuff out and get some tips. They should do your face for free with no obligation to buy. Whatever you do, don't go to bed in your make-up! Wash it off and apply some sort of moisturizer. I recommend Clean and clear since it has salicydic acid to fight breakouts. I don't have problems from that lotion, but I am currently searching for an all-natural alternative.
I like to use Maybellines PURE line. IT is a small teal/aqua tube and costs around 6-7$





It is a medium coverage foundation and its made with mostly water and I hardly ever had breakouts. Except around that time of the month and theres not much you can do about that.





When you are purchasinf foundations besides matching with a great color check to see what type of coverage it is. light/medium/heavy etc.





When you are going to the club or out on the town you want to use a heavier foundation to help it from running and or smearing when you get hot from dancing etc.


If you cannot find 1 shade that works for ya I buy the shade lighter and the shade darker and mix the 2 to get the shade I want. THis also comes in handy during the summer months having two colors cause when you get tan you really dont need as much foundation as you do in the winter











Hope this helps
I am a big fan of makeup. I make it a point to get make overs at the departments stores as often as possible. I personally think that Lancome is the best make up I have tried without getting into the super expensive stuff. Their liquid is really good and doesn't make you skin look oily. They are a more costly brand with the foundations running about $33 and up. If you want to go drug store I would recommend a powder from Revlon, they are pretty good. I just really think that you should never buy a foundation without trying it on. Oh and there's always Mary Kaye which is really good too, the liquid. A good tip is to look at the makeup in natural sunlight to make sure the color is right. Good luck.
I like liquid the best. Yes, cream to powder is easier, but I don't think its coverage is as good as liquid and I think liquid stays on longer. I also like to set my foundation with powder afterward. My skin is oily but doing this I still have all day coverage.
Jane Iredale - mineral makeup/buy online or at skin spas


-or-


Revlon Colorstay (mix with a bit of oil-free moisturizer first)


Apply sparingly and build if you need more
Try mineral makeup.





puritycosmetics.co.ukis a good brand.
i heard dream matte mousse is good

No comments:

Post a Comment