Friday, December 18, 2009

What is better to use liquid or powder detergent?

I personally prefer liquid because powder sometimes does not desolve well and sticks to my cloths, but it depends on your washing machine I guessWhat is better to use liquid or powder detergent?
Liquid because it doesn't have to go through the extra stage of dissolving.What is better to use liquid or powder detergent?
tide with bleach powder for the whites (add additional bleach) -- wash on hot... and any liquid detergent for the colored items wash cold.
liquid is better for your pipes powder clogs up your pipes that are hooked up to your washer
Gain Liquid
Liquid detergent because is dissolves better, especially on dark items
The liquid detergents just have the water already added in. The powders are usually cheaper per ounce (comparing powder and liquid of the same brand.)





I often buy the cheapest brand and they seem to work fine.
I think liquid because it will dissolve faster. Sometimes powders will clump together and stay that way through the entire wash. (like flour in a cake batter)
powder tide
Powder is better because it's more concentrated and you're not paying for water
Liquids will leave less residue and aren't as harsh on the fabric.
I personally find liquid to be better because it seems to clean my clothes better ';especially dark clothing'; powder seems to leave white marks on my clothes.
all dtergent goes though the liquid stage so just choose the liquid ones so you wont have to dissolve it in water. it will blend to water even by itself





We dont have a liquid dtergent here so i guess it will be practical to have one.
I'd agree wid all the above1s who reasoned fr Liquid


So try Liquid!!
I always use liquid because powder always stays on my clothes
Great question.


Actually, it's pretty logical. Powders dissolve better in warm water so as long as it isn't cold water both are pretty equal. Liquid is preferred for cold water -and if you think about it, that's why Woolite and other delicate washes are liquid.


My parents sold Amway products and I did this experiment as my science fair project.


Something else I have noticed is that the laundromats get alot of film buildup on the washers from powder detergents. There are some brands that do not dissolve very well in harder water. Another could be people do not do as the box reccomments; fill washer with clothes after the water has dissolved the powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment