Monday, December 28, 2009

What works better: Liquid or powder foundation?

What(brand) should I use that is lightweight and make that faint redness in my skin to disapear?What works better: Liquid or powder foundation?
Use liquid foundation, and then apply the powder, that keeps your face from being Tooo shiny. Also, depends on your skin type; if you have oily skin try using powder.If you have dry skin, then make sure u use little bit of scent-free lotion, it will keep your skin from being flaky after you apply foundation or powder! But in your case you want to get rid of redness-- try foundation and then little bit of powder. Hope it helps!Oh, and Covergirl brand fits most skin types, but you gotta try different brands, to get the one that gets u the result that you want!What works better: Liquid or powder foundation?
liquid
if you have dry skin use liquid. if you have oily skin use powder.
I have recently discovered mary kay's cream to powder foundation and love it !!!! it's way too expensive though!
A lot of people I know hate using liquid foundation so I found a better option --- tinted primer and powder over it.





try this... I've used it and absolutly love it





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P78811%26amp;categoryId=S10853%26amp;shouldPaginate=true





Smashbox makes amazing things happen! Also, try a mineral based powder... you can control the coverage better than anything else. Hope this helps!
both are good but LIQUID is better!
Try a mineral foundation. Even keeps my face clear of acne.
Liquid foundation is much better, I prefer using TrueMatch, you know, the one with Beyonce in the commercial, it's really light and doesn't cust up under the eyes.
Either works depending on your skin. If you have a faint redness and don't need severe cover up, I love love love Philosophy's Supernatural makeup. It's a silky powder that offers great natural coverage. It's not at all messy like Bare Essentials. It's got a sponge applicator and a little mirror right on the lid. It lasts forever, so it's definetly worth the price. It also has an SPF of 15. You can apply more as needed throughout the day without the worry of it looking cakey. I have red cheeks sometimes and this stuff does the trick!
How about a liquid to mineral foundation. Bee-Luscious Cosmetics has a Foundation that goes on like a liquid and almost immediately dries to a powder. It is the most innovative foundation I have used. You can find them on-line by doing a Yahoo or Google search. Good luck.
It really depends on the brand of foundation. Some powders are fuller coverage than others and some liquids are fuller coverage than others. By far the best foundation I have found so far is Laura Mercier's Oil Free Liquid Foundation(can get it in moisturising to). It is a pro foundation, so it lasts all day, looks awesome in photos and you don't need a lot for a good coverage, so it looks really natural. I use it all the time. A bottle last me personally over a year and I wear it on average 5 days a week. If you want a powder both MAC and Napoleon have beautiful light weight powders and Laura Mercier's you can use dry for light cover, or wet for full cover. Try a few, see what you like, but the best advice is go for a professional brand they are much higher quality.
you should use powder foundation it is lighter and it dosent go into your pours
Depends on ur skin type, oily or combo use powder and dry u should use liquid..Its always good to go to the makeup counter @ Clinque or Mac they can help u with whats best for ur skin and they can see u in person..It dosent cost anything and u can try the makeup before u buy it.
CoverGirl whipped TruBlend. Find a shade, and it works AMAZING! It's so lightweight, you can't feel it, and doesn't leave lines and blends in with your skin tone. I think the whipped/liquid works best. But it's great to get a powder or a mineral-shine to give your skin an easy, breezy, beautiful glow!
ACCTUALLY BOTH WORK GREAT TOGETHER AND WONDERS IF YOU WANT A SMOKEY EYE
I love powder foundation. I use Mineral GIrlz and it works wonders for my skin. I can barely tell that it is even on and it evens out my skin tone a lot.
liquid mineral makeup. research the brand you use though, some companies use 70% talc seeing as it only needs 30% minerals to be considered mineral make up. Sheer coverage is amazing, but they mainly just have powders.
I use a great powder foundation that is amazing. Its by Philosophy and its called Supernatural Airbrush foundation. I used Bare Escentuals but switched to this b/c it gives me better coverage and isn't shiny at all. It really does make my face look airbrushed. Its also really easy to apply b/c it has a sponge puff and the powder is dispensed right through it. It takes me about 30 seconds to put my foundation on. You can buy is at Sephora, QVC or philosophy.com. Its also pretty sheer and looks natural but it covers redness and minor imperfections. Very natural and pretty looking.
Liquid. Use Mary K, they make it out of all naturual stuff so it won't make you break out and it is oil free.
liquid works best for me - but my pores on my nose are bigger - feel like the powder just gets in their and looks fake.
I find that liquid works better, and its easier to work with. It'll cover up the uneveness in the skin too! I use CLINIQUE, myself.
Sounds like you need a liquid foundation. Try Maybalene or Loreal
liquid is evil.


if you buy the wrong shade, you'll have an orange line going around your face, or you'll look like a pasty ghost.


i use loreal dream matte mousse and its so perfect.


and a powder compact helps too.
Liquid works better


I have really faint red skin too and i use this stuff and it like clears acne and covers up at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment