Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of foundation looks most NATURAL on skin?(powder,liquid mousse,etc)?

i do have some spots and uneven skin tone on my face.





i am thinking of buy Loreal Bare Natural...what do u think?What kind of foundation looks most NATURAL on skin?(powder,liquid mousse,etc)?
If by spots you mean pimples, i suggest that you don't get the Bare Natural because it has talc in it which can irritate skin even more. You're on the right track wit the whole mineral thing but try a talc free brand that also has no fillers or harsh, irritating ingredients. If you're looking for a drugstore brand try Physicians' Formula (some of their products aren't talc free so read carefully). If not try a brand like Bare Minerals by Bare Esentuals. It might match your skintone depending on your ethnic background. It didn't match mine so i use Urban Decay's Surreal Mineral Makeup (loose powders unfortunately).





Hope this helps.





btw, i think that powders are more natural as long as it's the right colour for your skin. I found that once the liquids were exposed to air, they dried way too quickly and therefore were harder to blend especially at the hair and jawline because they were already dry by the time i finished covering the rest of my face.What kind of foundation looks most NATURAL on skin?(powder,liquid mousse,etc)?
I've just bought L'oreal Bare Natural. I have blemishes as well, and I find it works very well. It's expensive for what i'm used to buying though.
bareminerals
maybelline dream mouse matte is a real blend.





lancome liquid foundations are so light, you cant tell they are there





power leaves a trace, if too much is put on....





i have loreal bare natural, and it works pretty good, but it is a bit heavy on the face.
i fink mousse is the best
Estee Lauder Fresh Air Base is the best!! I have used it over 20 years and I have NO wrinkles. It is wonderful! This make-up is a WONDER!
tinted moisturiser.......





slight colour to help even out skin tone, but not heavy or orange!! plus it won't dry out ur skin





if you've got spots the worse thing to do is try and bury them under heavy foundation, your skin won't be able to breathe so you'll get more spots, so you'll put on even more foundation, so you'll get more spots....nasty cycle
For me, mineral foundation is the way to go. If I have very dark circles or any reddish areas, I apply a small amount of liquid foundation (prefer Loreal or Neutragena) first with a small brush, to conceal; then buff on the mineral powder. Very natural, flawless appearance. Bare Minerals are my favorite mineral foundation, but I also really like IsaDora and Loreal. Good luck!
I like liquid but that's just me.
I recommend mineral makeup in powder form. I use Arbonne's mineral foundation with their Personalizer, which reduces redness and soaks up the oil on my t-zone.


You can find them both at www.denihan.myarbonne.com,
mousse, it covers well and makes your skin tone more even along with looking natural! recommend if definatly there all good apart from dream matt mousse..that just looks orange and horrid in my opinion.





liquid- too heavy and thick.. not vey good and looks un natural





powder- in my opinion it just looks clumpy and crispy.








xxxx
Get bare minerals. It doesn't work to cover up MAJOR acne but it does work wonders to help skin tone and a few pimples. It's also really healthy for your skin and it'll last you forever :).
I have Loreal Bare Natural and I love it...its small, and costs like 10 dollars, but it lasts a long time and I notice as soon as I put it on my face it looks like smooth and natural.Plus, it has a little brush with it so its really easy to carry places! hope I helped!
i would say mousse because it's lighter then liquid and heavier then powder and if you have dry skin the powder is going to look horrible. Try Maybelline dream matte mousse.
Hmm i would try a power would look most natural but may not give as much coverage as a liquid!But i wouldnt use mousse as it made my skin vry vry dry and i had to stop using it!
Mineral definitely. I use LA Minerals cuz the bismuth in bare minerals, sheer cover, and loreal makes me itchy.
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment