Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it ok to give to a baby both powder and liquid formula?

my sister in law told me its bad, but i don't see why, i mean its the same brand and type of formula. When i go out i give her the ready to use one, all i have to do is attach the nipple, when i'm home i mix the powder one up. Is anything wrong with that?Is it ok to give to a baby both powder and liquid formula?
As far as I know there is nothing wrong with it and my pediatrician has never told me not to switch between the two. I do the same thing and know of a lot of mothers that do as well. Good luck!Is it ok to give to a baby both powder and liquid formula?
where we had our daughter they gave us both liquid and powered formula.. i dont see anything wrong with it. as long as you aren't switching brands. we took the premade when we left the house.. because it was easier....then bringing water and powder.
There's nothing wrong w/doing that. The only thing is once she gets gets older, she might refuse one or the other because they do vary a little in taste. This is what's happening w/my son now. A few months back, he wasn't the wiser and this past month, he refuses ready-feed. Good luck!
It's the same thing! I never used it because it is expensive and they put perservitives in it. I will most likly use it with the next one. it is very handy when out and about.
It is just fine to do that.
It's ok as long as you are consistent with the brand and type (iron, no iron etc.) Remember babies are just developing their immune systems as well as everything else. And please, don't get store brand just because it's cheaper! My granddaughter (4 months) was really having a terrible time adjusting because her mother kept changing things on her. The baby would spit up most of the formula just as soon as she finished it! Since the older generation doesn't seem to know anything anymore, the doctor finally told tell her to be consistent. Just what I told her before. (no, no apology from my daughter-in-law don't expect one either) Convenience is great but at what expense
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment