Monday, December 28, 2009

Which laundry detergent is better, liquid or powder.?

The differences are SO slight, between them, -you might as well just go for the one that's the cheapest or easiest for you to use. Most of the people I know LOVE the ';Tide'; brand- but everyone has their OWN favorites. :)Which laundry detergent is better, liquid or powder.?
I don't know that one is better than the other, but I prefer liquid because it seems to rinse out better than dry soap powder.Which laundry detergent is better, liquid or powder.?
for many reason's ,i was told by an appliance repair man ,that powder clogs the pipe's ,it's better to use liquid.
The Enviorment likes Liquid better. Then powder is fine but the liquid dissolves better.
In my opinion liquid. It dissolves better.
Either is good.... I prefer the liquid because it dissolves more rapidly in the water... Especially in cold water.
I love Gain liquid Detergent , but as far as powder Tide with bleach is #1





I sometimes use both.
I prefer an unscented Liquid. It seems to mix


better with the water, and to rinse out thoroughly.
Definately the liquid. Would you wash your car with powder stuff and water? of course not.
liquid of course.....

No comments:

Post a Comment