Thursday, December 24, 2009

What washing powder or liquid has that lovely fresh smell?

I keep buying different ones, but have smelt a gorgeous fresh smell on other peoples clothes and would like to know what brand it is! Maybe sounds like a stupid question but I can't seem to get that smell right for the washloads!!What washing powder or liquid has that lovely fresh smell?
it proberbley is ariel with febreeze. If you are in a supermarket and smell it on someones clothes why not ask them what it is or look in their trolly there might just be a packet of washing or bottle of conditioner . The way you dry your washing (line dry, tumble or dry indoors on airer or radiator ) can also affect their fragrence.What washing powder or liquid has that lovely fresh smell?
I love the new Surf concentrated liquid they also smell lovely
I think you might be talking about Ariel with fabreeze, also get the fabric conditioner with the fab effect. Then you will be smelling to your hearts content ;)
I just got some of the new Comfort conditioner (the pink one that days bye bye cardboard jeans) - my clothes come out smelling lovely when I use it.
I like all of the gain scents...I switch back and forth between the different scents because I cannot decide which one I like the best!
I use Bold 2 in 1.
lenor is gorgeous and if my hubby wasnt allergic to it id use it.
I use Gain Apple Mango Tango...it smells great and people have complemented it
I use Bold with crushed silk %26amp; jasmine %26amp; its gorgeous, there is a Lenor fabric conditioner in the same fragrance too!
bold is a very strong smell and people commented on the smell to me but it interfered with my asthma too much. I find that fairy is a nice smell not too strong and gives you that outdoor smell instead of artificial smells
all very good answers but, i usually go down detergent aisle and smell every one til i find one i like and dont forget to do the same with fabric softner, because that is last product on your clothes before they dry.
bold crushed silk and jasmine
I've started using surf small %26amp; mighty tropical - it smells lovely.
i like tide lavendar and vanilla, its great for sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment