Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best liquid/powder foundation?

and pressed powder?What is the best liquid/powder foundation?
i use rimmel london 16 hour ivory, but before that i used maybeline liquid foundation and it made me break out in spots, my new one is much better and it suits me better and since using it my spots have gone :) just find one thats your colour and isnt to thick


hope that helped :)What is the best liquid/powder foundation?
I use Aveda liquid foundation. It`s all natural, doesn`t test on animals, and has beautiful coverage. I really don`t use powder. I`m all liquid when it comes to foundation. However, for touch-ups on the go I found this thing from covergirl that I really like. Its called covergirl ultimate finnish liquid powder makeup. It has the convenience of a powder but the coverage of a liquid.


Here are some links:





Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Makeup: http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu158鈥?/a>





Aveda Inner Light Liquid Foundation SPF 12: http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2鈥?/a>
maxfactor's miracle touch foundation is fantastic, it goes on smoothly. Starts off as a solid and tranforms into a silky liquid when applied with a sponge. It smoothes the skin and makes it look almost perfect!


you don't need to you a powder with it but if you want a powder anyway, get dream mat powder my maybelline :)
liquid. i find it better cause powder foundation you have to keep applying cause it falls off liquid if you get the hiqh definition from sephora it last really long but if you do prefer powder you have the blotting paper thingy to take away the oil
best that ive tried are:





liquid - revlon colorstay


powder ( mineral ) - lily lolo


pressed powder - benefit get even blotthing powder
I love my revlon colorstay liquid foundation.


To set it I use veil effect in medium from cs cosmetics.


By powder, I think you mean mineral I say... Everyday minerals. (:
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment