Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I use liquid detergent or powder?

I am heading to college in a couple of weeks, what would be the most affordable/ reliable form of detergent for me to use? This includes softener etc.





Thanks!Should I use liquid detergent or powder?
Powdered detergents seem to get more for your money. You can buy a 28 Lb. bucket for $14. That does 200 loads. It works out to be almost half cost per load than Tide liquid. I don't use softener.Should I use liquid detergent or powder?
I think liquid detergent washes better and you can probably use less of it than powder than get the job done. Try buying whatever liquid detergent is on sale..Sometimes they have the smaller bottles for like 4 or 5 dollars in gain or tide.. try getting a couple of bottles when there on sale.. I buy Tide or Gain, whichever is on sale at the time. and I use Gain fabric softener.
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment