Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which detergent is better for your clothes liquid or powder?

This is a matter of personal preference. I prefer liquid because it rinse better than powder. Also I wash with cold water, powder does not dissolve well in cold water.Which detergent is better for your clothes liquid or powder?
I would have to say liquid. I joined Melaleuca some time ago and swear by the liquid. Non toxic, even the kids can get into it and I dont have to worry. Awesome stuff. Melapower scented or unscented. If your interested let me know. Also over 300 other products for the home based on Tea Tree Oil. Safer for the home suits me fine.


AshleyWhich detergent is better for your clothes liquid or powder?
~~I think it's a matter of preference. All laundry detergent seems formulated to clean well. For some reason I have always been a powder person, however my 3 kids prefer liquids. Then of course everyone has there preferences on which one works better, smells better, etc.~~
Both have their uses. I find liquid is better for dark colours as some powders do not dissolve properly %26amp; leave a powdery film on them. But by %26amp; large I use powders.
Liquid, and Tide is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment