Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you prefer liquid or powder?

Laundry detergent?Do you prefer liquid or powder?
I use only liquid especially since I found out after a very expensive septic issue that powder clogs and burns out the pumping system.Do you prefer liquid or powder?
i prefer liquid more bcoz it easily gets dissolved in water and if we use powder sometimes the powder can stick to your clothes. i feel liquid is easier to handle! dunno about the others but thats me.
I used powder for many years and then I woke up......liquid is sooooooo much better, easier to use, less mess, dissolves better,....you get the picture.....liquid is better, without a doubt.
Liquid, it doesn't clump up and accumulate on clothing.
i use the capsules.persil brand they are aok
I use ERA liquid because when I bought my wash machine the man told me liquid is best because powder does not always dissolve and tends to clog the filters, hoses and even your plumbing.


You have to use very hot water to dissolve powdered detergent, and todays clothes are not made for hot water.
I use liquid, because when I used powder it didn't always


dissolve all the way, esp. in cold water, and I would end up


with white residue on my clothes.
liqiud
liquid-Gain is my fav
Liquid. Here's why:





No more white powder stuck to dark clothes


Easier to pour and add to machine


Easier to store


Easier to carry


Smells better longer
Liquid because it's easy and less messy.
Liquid is good for stains, but powder dissolves better.

No comments:

Post a Comment