Friday, December 18, 2009

What should I use: liquid or powder foundation?

I hear that liquid foundation is for dry skin and powder foundation is for oily skin. I have oily skin, so I'm leaning toward powder, but will it make me break out? I already have some minor acne so I'm a little scared of what foundation will do to my face. What should I use: liquid or powder foundation?
I would use powder foundation (use neutrogena) Make sure to buy a make up remover and wash your face with it every night before going to bed and you shouldn't get any breakouts... Neautrogena also helps prevent acne.What should I use: liquid or powder foundation?
Powder most defiantly with liquid foundation you have to get the exact color or risk looking like a clown powder you can go a little either way and it not be noticeable. Get mineral powder to its good for your skin! The acne shouldnt flair up if you take your foundation off when your chilling out at home and stuff. I have acne prone skin and tend to break out if I leave it on over night when I am feeling to lazy to take it off so as long as you remember to take it off I think you will be good.



If you have oily skin, DO NOT use foundation. It will only make your skin look even more oily. If you really need to use something like foundation, use a tinted moisturizer, it will hydrate your skin, even out your complexion, and also give you a foundation look. (You skin tone will be lightly evened out.)





http://www.oprah.com/article/omagazine/2鈥?/a>
I have oily foundation too, and I love my powder foundation.





If you're allergic too it, you may break out. Try it and see.





I like Jane Be Pure mineral foundation because it's hypoallergenic, it's made for sensitive skin.
use liquid for dry skin, use powder for oily skin.


if you have oily skin and use liquid it will make your skin oilier.


if you use powder for dry skin it will make your skin irritated from lack of


hydration
I have oily skin and i use liquid just get the oil free kind at ulta..its so much faster usually i put liquid...conseler... and then to make it alittle prettier
Powder
I like liquid it last longer..(depends on brand)
Liquid! It blends in more and dries out those blemishes faster!
powder


i think the liquid doesnt really blend well but im not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment