Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best liquid foundation & powder?

I'm going to the store in an hour to buy makeup. I would like to know what liquid foundation works best AND which powder (to apply afterwards). The powder can either be a compact or the mineral type stuff.. does that make sense? I just need opinions because I have the WORST luck when it comes to buying makeup! I just want my moneys worth of something that works well for once..





THANK YOUWhat is the best liquid foundation %26amp; powder?
LIQUID: I strongly suggest you get Lorreal's Infailible brand! They have a great color selection, so it shouldn't be too difficult matching your color. It has sunscreen in it and claims to stay on for 18 hours. It also has great coverage! It's called Infaillible for a reason!





Also: I'm a fan of Dream Matte Mousse (it's a cream). I recently noticed that Dream Matte has a new product out, liquid makeup. I personally havn't tried it, but I've heard it's good. If it's anything like their cream, I suggest you try it. P.S. From what I've seen in stores, it doesn't have the best color selection, but it's worth a try.





POWDER: I'm sure you got a lot of answers like this, GET BARE MINERALS! That stuff is amazing! Sure, it's a little pricy, but it lasts a long time %26amp; is worth the money! The starters kit is $60 and comes with 3 brushes, 2 powder bases, 1 Veil, 1 Bronzer, a CD that instructs how to use it, %26amp; a Priemer Mineral Cream. If you want something a little cheaper, try L.A. Minerals. You can order it online.What is the best liquid foundation %26amp; powder?
So am i , i am the worst when it comes to buying foundation and what not but you can try covergirl tinted moisterizer and mabelines mineral foundation powder if that dont work then i dont know but i just got my 2 points..
I don't use powder but Maybelline TruColor is a really good liquid foundation.
i absolutely love love love love love loreal true match. it blends easily and there is a lot of color choices
MAC for both-- have them put it on you too see
you could never go wrong with MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment