Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know of an organic Candida cleansing kit in a powder or liquid form?

I need to find a good Candida cleansing kit in powder or liquid form because I can not swallow pills. I prefer a kit that is organic. Can anyone tell me where I can find a kit such as I have described?Does anyone know of an organic Candida cleansing kit in a powder or liquid form?
Ooh, sounds dangerous. I hope you're in contact with a doctor about this. Yahoo answers is a good place for quick info, but I wouldn't consider it the best place to get important health help.





Have you done your homework on the condition? I like to use Amazon.com to track down books that have been highly rated by users. Just search on Candida and then start reading through all the reviews. If I'm not mistaken, Candida really needs to be controlled with diet as well as detox.





Personally, I'm no expert on the condition so I'm not certain what type of detox you need. There are all sorts of different types and, in most cases, I've heard there's an order you should detox. Colon, then liver, then blood and kidneys, etc. I can't guarantee this is true, but I've read it.





If colon detox is what you're after, I've used a system called Colonix by Dr. Natura. I like it best out of the few I've tried because I have trouble swallowing a lot of capsules myself. I also like the way the detox herbs are organized. It makes sense to me. Basically, the system is in 3 parts: powdered fiber and herbs that you mix into water, tea, and some capsules (significantly fewer than other systems. I think the most you ever take / day is 4). You can find out more from their extensive website, DrNatura.com. As a side note, the product is kind of pricey, but I really appreciated the ready customer service they made available because I did have questions.





Whatever you do, I don't think we can stress enough how important it is to be in contact with a doctor about all this (if you're not already). Hope you're feeling well soon!Does anyone know of an organic Candida cleansing kit in a powder or liquid form?
I believe that you need to add enzymes to bring your digestive system back after using an antibiotic. I am not sure that detox is the answer. You could be making a bad thing worse.
www.naturalcures.com has alot of information about various cleanses, all organic, as well as other health related information. You have to sign up to the site (10 bucks a month) but I signed up for the free trial period 6 months ago and I still havent been billed... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment