Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best powder AND liquid foundation? What foundations are the best, have the most coverage?

They can be different brands...


I still have acne ';spots'; and would like to buy something worthwhile.


What foundation, power or liquid, have you found to be the best and cover imperfections well?Best powder AND liquid foundation? What foundations are the best, have the most coverage?
Use both.


Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Your Skin Foundation, ~$13.00


Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Truly Translucent Loose Powder, ~$13.00


Sold at Rite Aid and CVS Pharmacy.Best powder AND liquid foundation? What foundations are the best, have the most coverage?
Unless you want your acne to get much, much worse, DO NOT, BY ANY MEANS, USE MAC FOUNDATION!!!!! It COVERS well, but is terrible for your skin, and contains fish oil, amongst lots of other oils that should not be in any skin products that you use. Always make sure to use oil-free and oil-control products when trying to reduce acne.





Ever since I started using Prescriptives I completely stopped getting acne. I get a single zit every now and then, but that's because I don't wash my makeup off at night, I'm too exhausted. I don't get breakouts.


I did use Prescriptives Flawless liquid foundation, which is not their oil control foundation, Virtual Matte, but has AMAZING coverage and still didn't make me break out. Virtual Matte is great if you have really oily skin. I alternate between the Virtual Matte powder and their Mineral powder. I also got a custom blended foundation with them (custom blend is a blessing - expensive blessing - lol) which I got formulated to control oil but have full coverage. It was the best $70 I ever spent.
Myface cosmtics Mymix foundation (see below for more details):


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





Revlon Colorstay is very good.


Bourjois ones are very good quality, esp. Happy Light.
Revlon Colorstay. I have the same problem with acne spots, and Colorstay provides full coverage, lasts all day, keeps my face matte and is only $14 a jar, I absolutely love it!
best powder is clinique almmost powder amazing and liquid is chanel. they are expensive but totally worth it ;)
Makeup forever at sephora has crazy good coverage so does MAC studio fix foundation and Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment