Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should i use powder or liquid foundation?

I know this question gets asked on here a lot. I haven't worn foundation in ages. I have problem skin but just hate wearing a lot of make up. But i need something to even out my skin tone and make me look ';finished'; when i do wear make up.


I have large pores and occasional break outs.


Any suggestions on type or brand of foundation would be appreciated!Should i use powder or liquid foundation?
you should use powder by means of your description. the powder doesn't make your skin more oily. that way less breakouts and lessens the severity of the breakouts. (or at least if helps with it.)Should i use powder or liquid foundation?
I suffer from large pores and breakouts plus oily skin. I use Mark Powder Buff Foundation and I love it. It keeps me matte all day and I can use it like my beloved minerals I used for years without the mess. I can go from sheer to full coverage. I can carry it around for touch ups like a pressed face powder without making a mess of my purse. Best part is that instead of buying a liquid foundation and a pressed powder I can use one product that does it all.
Avoid Powders. They will dry out your skin and you will wrinkle prematurely after some time of daily use.





Use a liquid rich foundation, with no parabens, no oil, and use the powder only if your face is really greasy, but that's why you should use oil free foundations, so it won't get shinny.





Oil-free foundations are matte finish, and will protect your skin from the sun. I love them !
well if you have acne try murad acne complex, if just blemishes try murad acne spot treatment both at sephora. As fas as foundation I use MAC studio fix fluid or MAC studio fix plus powser foundation. If those still clog your pores then you need a mineral foundation like bareminerals. Hope this helps.
i think that liquid provides the most coverage but if you are somewhere where is is hot/humid it can melt off, so then you might want powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment