Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it ok to use liquid concealer with powder foundation?

If yes, how do I put it on? Do i put on the concleaer on first or the foundation? Im 18 and a girly girl but I never wear makeup so this is my first time. Thanks for all advice!Is it ok to use liquid concealer with powder foundation?
Yeah i do it all the time.


I use mineral power from maybelline new york and it works so well and looks natural.


First i put on some under eye concealer.


Then i use a little triangular makeup sponge to put on my liquid makeup.


I then you a cotton pad or something to blend it and make sure i don't have any makeup lines or smudges.


Then i do my eye makeup and i put some white eye shadow under my eyes and at the crease if i have really bad bags under my eyes.


After i do all this i put on my powder and then blush and i again blend it cuz makeup lines look really bad.


This is just how i do it. It might sound complicated but it only takes me like 15 minutes.


And also i really recommend maybelline new york mineral power makeup.


I have really sensitive skin but this has never irritated it and i actually think it helps my face from breaking out and it makes my skin soft. It goes on well, is easy to blend, and looks very natural. I use their under eye concealer, liquid concealer, powder, and blush.


Hope i helped :)


Sorry it was a little long lolIs it ok to use liquid concealer with powder foundation?
go very easy on the concealer, or you'll get noticeable spots with the powdered foundation. since it's liquid, it'll pick up the powder and hold it a lot better, so you can just dot and blend, and don't worry too much if you can see right through the concealer, as long as it's giving some moisture.
Put the concealer on first and thenthe powder foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment