Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you like wearing liquid foundation or powder in the summer?

And why?Do you like wearing liquid foundation or powder in the summer?
Not really. It's so hot in the summer here that wearing a cakey foundation and powder just feels gross to me. And it gets all melty and weird throughout the day.





I wear tinted moisturizer in the summer or nothing at all. Then I use a very light bronzer powder just for some shimmer.Do you like wearing liquid foundation or powder in the summer?
I usually put liquid on, just because it stays on better and lasts longer. Most people say it causes your face to get oily, but honestly as long as you don't cake it on and buy the right brand, it'll be fine. I use Almay.





I usually though in the morning put on a little bit of powder to brighten up my face, it's usually gone by the end of the day, especially in the summer.
I usually wear powder.





Liquid foundation just feels too heavy, and I feel like it starts to drip off of my face in the heat lol.





Have you tried the mineral based powders? Sometimes they are less cakey.
Bare Minerals Powder.


It's natural, helps keep my skin clear, goes on flawlessly, gives great coverage and color, and doesn't clog my pores.
i hate wearing it year round -its annoying to apply





i never apply it unless going out - which is mostly everyday








:|





do you ? :p
depends. im from texas and its really hot. both together work cuz u dont look shiny or powdery but if u do get oily throught the day add powder. it looks best
Bare Minerals powder (skin id) is the best foundation
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment