Monday, December 28, 2009

Acrylic Nail powder & liquid -- do they have to be the same brand?

Do the acrylic powder and liquid have to be the same brand? I still have liquid left but I want to try another brand of powder. Does it matter if they are from different brands?





Also, how do I clean my brush? I'm just a beginner and there's always a chunk of dried up acrylic stuff left on my brush and I end up having to get a new brush which is pretty expensive since I have to do that everytime. How do I clean the acrylic from the brush afterwards?Acrylic Nail powder %26amp; liquid -- do they have to be the same brand?
Acrylic nail powder and liquid do not absolutely have to be the same brand, however it is suggested. If you are going to mix and match you have to make sure that they are compatable BEFORE you try them on your clients. I recommend also using non-acid primer because it will help your adhesion as well, especially when mixing products. Please keep in mind, when manufacturers make their product they test them on their own products ( in other words they are designed to go together.Acrylic Nail powder %26amp; liquid -- do they have to be the same brand?
brush cleaner...................you can go to 'Sally's' they have all the products and you can ask all the questions they are very helpful................................g鈥?luck
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment