Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is your favorite kind of makup to use? Liquid, powder, or cream?? And...?

I use loose powder because I find it easiest to apply. I just recently bought a MAC liquid foundation and have decided to send it back because liquid feels so heavy on my skin. Maybe I'm just too impatient for it!





Also, how do you apply your makeup? Sponge, brush, or fingers??





And how do you clean your brushes/sponges?What is your favorite kind of makup to use? Liquid, powder, or cream?? And...?
I clean my brushes weekly and dispose of sponges after one use. In answer to your question liquids are good for those who live in humid climates or those who have oily skin. Powders are generally used to set makeup and dry up excess oil. They can also be used alone similar to a liquid but do not provide the same level of coverage. Creams are more often used for mature or extremely dry skin. I personally use both a liquid foundation and a powder. It really depends on your skin type and area of the country you live in. Colder drier climates need more moisture than hot and humid areas.What is your favorite kind of makup to use? Liquid, powder, or cream?? And...?
I LOOOVE the new mineral foundations. I use Loreal. I could never use liquid, it made my skin too greasy.





I use a brush and wash them with shampoo, actually!
i use matte.
I prefer no foundation at all. It's pore-clogging and my face is too dry to be able to use it anyways.
I dont like liquid either
I use Physicians formula makeup.....it's just a loose powder foundation. I have pretty good skin, so powder is all i need. if you have worse skin, go for a makeup with benzoyl peroxide, or no oil! actually good for your skin! go for what you feel is right!
LIPGLOSS
i dont use foundation.. only to hide pimples when i have them and i use a sponge but other than that i dont use foundation just lip gloss and masarca
Either Bare Minerals from Bare Escentuals (www.bareminerals.com) or Studio Fix from MAC (www.maccosmetics.com).


Bare Minerals are like a loose powder that cover like a foundation--except without the heavy, oily feeling. They are very gentle and do not irritate. You can also adjust your coverage--more powder = more coverage and vice versa.


Studio Fix is a powder that covers like a foundation, but is not creamy--it's just powder that contains silica which gives the great coverage. It's a little thick but I like it in the winter.





I apply Bare Minerals with the brushes that came with the set and the MAC Studio with a brush (when I want lighter coverage) or with the accompanying sponge (for maximum coverage).





I clean the brushes with a brush cleaner I purchased from Clinique, but baby shampoo works too. I clean the sponge with a mild facial cleanser like Cetaphil (available at most drugstores)





Good luck!
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment