Thursday, December 24, 2009

When using a liquid foundation is it best to wear powder or liquid bronzer?

Ive never worn make up before so I know nothing about it, please help me! :)When using a liquid foundation is it best to wear powder or liquid bronzer?
Liquid foundation is for more coverage which has a chance of clog pores.


Mineral Foundation (powder) have a less change of clog pores, but


dosent give a lot of cover.


Tint moisturizer is a like foundation that gives you a glow. Like a bronzer. (usually for summer or spring)


HTHWhen using a liquid foundation is it best to wear powder or liquid bronzer?
I use cream foundation, but liquid foundation is more known to clog pores and it covers imperfections well. It is best to wear powder, even though I hate how it looks on me and it doesn't cover much and it sure doesn't last long.
I always wear powder bronzer. The liquid bronzer just makes a mess. My favorite bronzer is called Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder. I wear it every single day. It's true perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment