Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I wear foundation, and if so which type (liquid, powder, etc...)?

I'm 19 years old i wear mascara, blusher, eye brow powder, lip stick, my skin is great no pimples no acne, i just have some darkness in my chin area and dark circles around my eye. I just want to look tannned and bright natural.Should I wear foundation, and if so which type (liquid, powder, etc...)?
You have to Know your skin type first is it?


Oily


Dry


Combination


Acne Prone??? Then see what Kind of coverage you want/need. I like Medium coverage so I use Liquid foundation and then Powder.


If you want more of a sheer/NATURAL look then you'd use Mineral makeup and or a light weight Oil free foundation (If you have oily skin) and a Translucent Powder... If you have any more Questions feel free to email me:)


Remember Always always Apply makeup on a clean %26amp; MOISTURIZED face and when using Liquid foundation always ALWAYS set with some kind or form of powder.Should I wear foundation, and if so which type (liquid, powder, etc...)?
liquid is best because it soaks straight into your skin and last longer than powder. it wont rub off on your clothes and shouldn't need topping up. if you get the right colour then you will only need to apply it to the areas you want. if you go into boots they will match your skin colour to the foundation that best suits you.


i use MaXfactor Flawless Perfection it is split into two sections.


it has a moisturizing sunscreen one side and a liquid foundation the other.


its great because it protects you from the sun (this helps the foundation to go on easier and more even) which is good as its coming up to summer
Ive been using Covergirl Liquid foundation for years...I love it, you can get it wit ooil control, or fragrance free too. Theres also a ton of shades to pick from, and it stays ';fresh'; for hours
If you want something expensive, get neither Physician's Formula or just any brand of mineral makeup from Wal Mart. I use Bare Minerals, which I find to be the best, but it is a little bit expensive.
Go to Wal-Mart and pick up some Physician's Formula loose powder. Or you could even try one of their bronzers. It's a great brand, it's good for your skin, and it still looks natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment