Thursday, December 24, 2009

What kind of foundation is the best (powder, liquid, etc.)?

Is it pressed powder, liquid, mousse, loose powder, mineral, tinted moisturizer, or creme? Also, why? (And if you can, suggest a good foundation that you use.)What kind of foundation is the best (powder, liquid, etc.)?
Bare Escentuals or Sorme loose mineral powder. I like them both. My clients also get very good results from them. They are also really good for sensitive skin, acne, and wrinkles...What kind of foundation is the best (powder, liquid, etc.)?
Hands down... Sheer cover~ Its minerals and its like a powder...it is soooo awesome~


You have to get it; look it up on google and order some


trust me you wont be sorry


woa...i sounded like a sales person...hehehe sorry
for foundation, I like a powder finish, water based one.


Water-based (as opposed to oil based) leaves your skin looking natural without clogging your pores.


Powder finish will leave your skin smooth, without that ';cakey'; look from heavy liquid foundations. I like to use ';Revlon Wonder PowderFinish Foundation';
If you want full coverage, I use Luxiva Lasting Foundation by Merle Norman. I also use their powder foundation for light coverage. If you prefer liquids, try Lancome. Anything made by Merle Norman or Lancome is my pick, they stay on, and they don't cake up or melt off of your face in the heat.
I use the Loreal liquid foundation. They come in those glass bottles you can find at most any store. I think it works well because it wears all day long and blends onto the skin without giving it an oily-looking surface. They even have a color chart to help you chose the best matching shade for your face. I then use a powder that is slightly darker (neutrogena) over it.
I like more of a natural look when I do make up.


I like to use Burts Bees tinted facial moisturizer rather than foundation. The tints are in different colors also. Foundation just seems to ';cakey'; no matter what kind you get. I feel a little better putting the moisturizer on as opposed to a foundation. Then I like to put some loose powder on over it.





I like my makeup to feel light, and this way has been the best for me and seems more natural looking.
The most effective product I have ever used is Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation. I have used so many brands throughout my life but when I stumbled across Bee Luscious Products WOW .. I was floored at the results with every thing I bought. Its a great and very reputable company you can trust. They deliver wonderful results not just a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment