Monday, December 28, 2009

Girls-How many of you wear liquid foundation or powder?

I was wondering how many girls (in the age range of 15-19) wear liquid foundation or powder makeup to school.Girls-How many of you wear liquid foundation or powder?
I love to wear powder foundation. Plus, I don't get my hands/fingers dirty from applying the liquid foundation. Using a brush is much more easier for me! :]Girls-How many of you wear liquid foundation or powder?
17 and I wear mineral powder foundation. I find that it looks better on my skin and looks/feels a lot more natural. I can't even wear liquids anymore because it just feels so... foreign on my skin haha. And it lasts a lot better when I sweat (so if I go to work for a 4 hour shift and just run the whole time, when I go home I'm only shiny, but the foundation is still there).
Both and it looks natural :D





But if I'm just going to run to the store, I don't bother to wear any makeup, I don't look like a train wreck, I just like to enhance my features, but i dont have any reason to show off to the clerks at the grocery store ;)
i use liquid, the almay smart shade one, that is white, then matches your skin tone, because i dont need to cover-up anything, all i need to do is even out my skin-tone.


i hate the feeling of powder, i feel like my skin cant breath, weird, i know...









i do wear liquid foundation but i'm going to switch to powder very soon. i do wear makeup to school everyday and i don't leave home without makeup.
I know my sister uses airtouch foundation from SK-II as her first makeup. Its expensive though since its $150. I would know since I gave it as a gift to her. Its an actual battery operated foundation.
liquid in the winter, creme in the summer
I wear liquid foundation.
different





if i have a zit or something i wear liquid, but if its normal then powder cause its lighter %26lt;3
i wear liquid foundation
im 16 and i wear powder to school everyday
im 13, i wear pressed powder from revlon colorstay :]
I use True Blend powder makeup and it works really good
i wear liquid but, i prefer powder.
im 18 and i JUST started wearing it


cause i have blemishes now and to hide/cover up my scars from my car wreck
I wear both.





(:
im 14 and i wear liquid
im 14 and don't
i 14. and i think it dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment