Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you prefer liquid or powder foundation?

I use liquid foundadtion from MAC but id ont really like it... im thinking of switching to powder foundation





what about you guys?Do you prefer liquid or powder foundation?
Liquid ! My little sister uses that powder stuff and I despise it. It makes such a mess. I have banned the damn stuff from my room. I am sick to death of finding it all over my bed and on my clothes.Do you prefer liquid or powder foundation?
i prefer powder...


i use bare escentuals (you can find it at sephora) powder and than when i finish all of my make up i put mineral veil over it.


it makes your face look very smooth and it doesn;t make your makeup look like it is caked on.
I use clinique moisture sheer tint (tinted moisturizer)


I like it a lot better than powder because it has better covereage, and better than foundation because it isn't as thick and cakey.
liquid clogs your pores like MAD


and it looks too cakey


I use Neutrogena (spelling?) because it's known for being sensitive to faces, and I use the light powder foundation and apply very little with a brush.
I use MAC tinted moisturizer (which I LOVE) and powder foundation over that. So I like powder better, I think it makes my skin look more natural.
I don't use foundation, I don't wear makeup.
Liquid. It has better coverage. I just use CoverGirl TruBlend and it works really well :)
i like liquid better :)


powder is more likely to look orange if you use a lot of it.
Powde rit looks more natural on me
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment