Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which is better? Washing powder or liquid detergent?

Liquid detergent is soooo heavy and I just don't understand why people use that? There are way more liquid detergent available in grocery store than washing powder. Is liquid detergent really better than washing powder?Which is better? Washing powder or liquid detergent?
I used to do a lot of heavy duty washing of my field uniforms when I was in the army and in my opinion I've always found liquid detergent to be far better and to leave no residue at all on my uniforms. Not all machines are ';state of the art'; and not everyone has soft water so liquids can give a better cleaning especially if you have hard water (use baking soda in the wash to soften it) or an older machine that might not agitate as well.





Personally I don't find liquid detergent heavy unless I buy the huge Sam's Club 2.34 gallon container which I put on it's side on the shelf above my washing machine so I don't have to lift it each time I do a load.Which is better? Washing powder or liquid detergent?
you want a professional opinion, I work for a mfr. that makes these products. always use liquid, don't use powdered soaps, there is ground up fillers in powdered soaps, such as, Styrofoam and peanut shells, never have figured out why? used as abrasives to supposedly help clean them, so in my opinion, only use liquids, also, the amount of lint in your dryer will decrease, the lint is actually your clothes, soaps break down the fibers in them, thus creating lint
in my opinion, liquid deterget is a better choice as the dissolution of detergent is easy in water....and now a days, more number of people have started using liquid detergents...that's y, wide range is available in market....my hubby is a textile engineer....and he always prefers a liquid detergent...
Liquid defantly it disolves quicker and dont leave the soap resadue on clothes...
i think liquid detergent, bcuz washing powder makes me itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment