Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need to know what's the best cleaning product for the house plus laundry detergent liquid or powder?

Mr Clean is good for nearly everything read the bottle...Windex, vinegar, alcohol is good for the windows and mirrors...Laundry is Tide, Bleach, Oxiclean and Downey liguid or Sheets of Bounty or Downey....You can either buy liguid or powdered soap just make sure is it dissolved good before you add your clothes. Make sure that you don`t spill the bleach on the colored clothes.. Get Freebreeze for deodrizers or Glade or oust.......I need to know what's the best cleaning product for the house plus laundry detergent liquid or powder?
thanks for letting me answer your question!! Report Abuse
I need to know what's the best cleaning product for the house plus laundry detergent liquid or powder?
I use 409 for cleaning bathroom (bleach if it's really bad). Lysol for the floors. Windex for my windows and glass. I use the cheapest brand name laundry detergent liquid. I have a german washing machine so I don't use powder. If it was american I'd use powder. There's another thing I use, I think it's called Old Maid, it's in a green canister and there's a woman on it looking like she's going to clean. I use that stuff for cleaning my bathtub. I like it and it lets you scrub the bathtub. Plus my family has used this cleanser forever.


Of course it all depends on your cleaning likes and dislikes.
Carol is right, Mr. Clean is good. I use Windex name brand, not generic, on the windows, Comet in the sink. I used to use liwuid Era in the laundry, now I use liquid from a mail order company. I use whatever is cheapest in the toilet, and I use generic dryer sheets. I used to use Downy fabric softener, now I have the special mail order kind, and I have used a generic softener, and it worked fine for my needs. I find 409 does a great job on tough stains, and Lime-away got the hard water ring off my bathtub and sink. I have generic dry bleach for the laundry, and I am going back to Name brand bleach, I think it works better.


The only thing I do not like is pine-scented products, it is just personal preference.
the cleaning product i use is this stuff called mean green....it is in a spray bottle and it has these mean eyes on it....or i use soft srcub....and for laundry i use spray n wash for stains and i use gain any scent. gain is the only one i don't have an allergic reaction to.
the best way to clean a shower is to use fume-free oven cleaner. it makes cleaning a snap!!!
';OxyClean';, or ';simple orange'; for the house.


Liquid. Powder is for hillbillys.
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment