Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I use liquid concealer (the pen type), should I use liquid foundation or loose powder on top?

I have a few pimples and zits, and not too much un-evenness, but still needs to be covered. I don't want to cake on too much, but want coverage still. So after concealer, liquid foundation or loose powder?If I use liquid concealer (the pen type), should I use liquid foundation or loose powder on top?
Concealer, Foundation, and Powder all do Diff. things.


Concealer... does just that conceals the spots you want to hide.


Foundation... is also just that gives you a good clean even base to work from.


Powder... it just sets everything so oil is less likely to move things around.





I use all 3 and I don't get caky it depends on what products you use, How much your using... and just knowing how to apply the makeup correctly.If I use liquid concealer (the pen type), should I use liquid foundation or loose powder on top?
I think that the liquid kind looks like your face is melting and the powder kind looks like your face is dry so this is what I use


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>


Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment