Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the difference( in ingredients ) between washing up liquid and washing powder?

I`m not sure the difference in the ingredients but liquid is better....powder sometimes will leave clumps in your wash....If you have a septic tank you should always use liquid.


Sorry I could not be of more help..What is the difference( in ingredients ) between washing up liquid and washing powder?
Bulk for one. The powder is bulkier so you sacrifice shelf space.





Second I find I get a residue on the clothes when I use dry powder in our very hard water. Hardly none with liquid detergent.





Washing soap is something all together different and not good for use in hard water as it leaves a soapy residue on the clothes.





If you are asking if there is more sodium in dry vs. liquid, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment