Thursday, January 7, 2010

To hand-wash bras > powder or liquid detergent?

Neither! We use a LaundryPure and my wives bras are cleaned with the natural oxidizing power of O3 and silver ions.





Before we used liquid detergent and her skin (being very sensitive) would be red from her bras being wash in these chemicals.





She doesn't have that problem anymore.To hand-wash bras %26gt; powder or liquid detergent?
I use liquid detergent and wash with normal cycle under cold water.





Of course, I will first put my bras into washing /laundry nets.





I've been using machine to wash bras for a long time and so far not a singel record of damage.To hand-wash bras %26gt; powder or liquid detergent?
i would use liquid detergent
Liquid detergent creates a better lather. I hand wash my bras, too, and I find that they keep their shape better than when I use the washing machine, even on the gentle/delicate cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment