Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cascade dishwasher detergent, liquid gel or powder?

Does one clean better than the other? Do you get more for your money with a certain type? We have always used the powder but wondering if we get more washes for our money that way or would we with the liquid gel or if there is really any difference.Cascade dishwasher detergent, liquid gel or powder?
I use the liquid Cascade complete I like the liquid better than powder just my preferance . I think the liquid dissolves betterCascade dishwasher detergent, liquid gel or powder?
I used Cascade gel packs . it has duel thing . powder and gel. and definently it cleaned much better than powder .
I use Sunlight. It's better than Cascade.
I like the Cascase power paks (gel packs) with dawn. To me we get more washes from a pouch or bucket than the liquid gel bottles and power. The paks have it all in one little pax, just drop in the dispenser and go.
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment