Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can i change my baby milk form powder to liquid any time?

I have a two weeks old daugther, when the baby came out the hospital they gave us a sample of powder milk, but my wife went to the social worker and they gave her concentrate liquid milk. The powder milk is up, can i change milk in one day just like that???Can i change my baby milk form powder to liquid any time?
It doesnt make a difference just make sure you make it right like mix the right amount of water and stuff and read the instructions on how long it stays good after making it and where to store it opened or closed.Its the same exact thing nothing will happen to your baby.just make the milk the way its supposed to be and congratsCan i change my baby milk form powder to liquid any time?
doesn't matter unless you change formula
yes but go ask your doctor to be on the safe side
Whether it's powder that you add water to or liquid shouldn't matter. Just make sure you get the concentration right.
yes you can.
It's better to mix them so that the new taste to a fussy baby would not put it off the milk. If the first one is finished, there's not a lot you can do. Mix it right. Follow instructions given.
yes you can change it...i have 4 boys and my wife and I have done so..powderis great for traveling...
Yes you can as long as it is the same brand.
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment