Thursday, January 7, 2010

Liquid / Powder / Cream foundation: which is better?

I've tried all kinds of foundations and I do like liquid the best. What is your opinion and why--and what is your favorite brand?Liquid / Powder / Cream foundation: which is better?
www.coastalscents.com





their mineral foundation is the best i've ever tried.


it's good for your skin.


you can leave it on over night.


it gives good coverage.


no other foundations have my colour apart from them.


it also gives me pretty much a flawless complexion.Liquid / Powder / Cream foundation: which is better?
Well it all depends on your skin type, wanted coverage, price, easiest for you %26amp; how long it lasts for.


But personally i use liquid, it does everything i want.





Powder all depends on how much you want to cover, it by itself doesn't cover those marks you might not want people to see, also most powders clog your pores. So that's why i use a very loose powder to set the liquid foundation.





Cream i felt i had to use a-lot to cover my face so i was caking it on. I didn't like how it set as well, but it's personal choice.


My favorite ';cheap'; brand would be Face Of Australia unless you live in another country than it would be Revlon or Maybelline. But the best would have to be Napoleon Perdis. Department store brands are expensive %26amp; do the same as every other foundation just with a brand name on it.
At the moment I'm using the Body Shop's liquid foundation..


I love it because its already got a bit of moisturiser, and a bit of sunscreen, so I don't really have to add much else.





Also my skin reacts badly to manyyy kinds of foundation so this one was an absolute winrar.





Oh, and the foundation brush = pricey.. but so very worth it!
I use both a liquid and a powder.


A liquid first, and then a verrrry thin layer of powder (I prefer MAC or SheerCover) to soak up any excess oil. My make-up has never looked caked on.. In fact, I'm always being told I have an amazing complexion (it's the make-up.. hah).





Btw - when you apply wet foundation, use a makeup brush with fake hair. REAL hair when applying powder. Or the little.. pad that comes with some dry foundations.
I use ';liquid to powder'; or mineral powder only. Liquid is horrible after you've used liquid to powder. So messy and uneven. Plus L2P (liquid to powder) is so easy to carry around and travel with. I use a light mineral veil powder for extra coverage or if it's really hot.





xxx



I like Liquid - because you can get it in light to heavy coverage.. liquid to powder.. and they have the color matching ones too.. ALMAY and Covergirl do these.. They are Awesome!! Sometimes i use a little bit of loose powder, if i want a more matt look.. :)
I too prefer liquid. It is easier to control. You can put the amount you want on a cosmetic sponge and apply. Powders are kind of cakey. It also depends on your skin.





Loreal is a good one.
I like Bare Minerals. I have oily skin and if I wear liquid it just feels more oily. Regular powder wears off to easy. The bare minerals stays, feels nice and is healthier for my skin.
Depends mostly on skin type and personal preference, I like cream foundation best cuz I have dry skin.
liquid...Revlon Colourstay is completely amazing!
Liquid, I like inflaulable.
mineral foundation
bare minerals foundation. i looooooveeeeee it.



powder
THEY ARE ALL SH1T! dont use any fundation, u look beautiful just the way u are. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment