Thursday, January 7, 2010

How long should a person wait after applying liquid foundation to apply powder?

I've noticed that after I apply my foundation and wait and then apply powder no matter how little powder I use my nose looks bumpy! I have no bumps on my nose at all..It's completely smooth. Does it have anything to do with how long I'm waiting after applying liquid foundation? I usually wait about 4 minutes-ish.


Thanks sooo much =)How long should a person wait after applying liquid foundation to apply powder?
Hi all


Hảs aņyoņe tŗieđ miņerảl mảkeụp yẻt? Aĺl tĥe Họllỳwoọd sţarŝ arẻ usỉng ỉt. Appảreņtlỳ it ỉs ačtuảllỳ so ģoođ foŗ yoụr sķin ỳou čan ŝleẻp iņ it, ảnd ỉt hảs a mụch bẻttẻr cọveŗagẻ thản rẻguĺar mảkeụp. Yọu cản gẻt a fŗee ŝampĺe aţ http://hiceceld.flazzard.comHow long should a person wait after applying liquid foundation to apply powder?
Well lotion contains a lot of unnecessary oils that your skin really doesn't need in certain areas of your face. I do not use lotions on my nose, However the Dove Pro Age is made by pharmaceuticals that contain spf sunscreen for your face. Also if you have fine hair on your face, lotions and makeup will cling to the hairs making your makeup seem clumpy and it will smear when you try to apply it the way you normally do. If you must use a lotion try the Dove Pro Age or Noah's Natural night cream that can be worn under your makeup. It has no styerates in it and it is not greasy after application, not too mention that it's organic and healthy for your skin. Sometimes liquid foundation also has oils in it that will conflict with the lotion on your face. Try an oil free make up. Cover girl makes oil free liquid foundations with a blue cap on the bottle and is affordable.
wait a little longer or you could blow dry it with a hair blow dryer and make shure it cold
WELL I DUE MY FOUNDATION FIRST THEN WEN IM DONE I PUT THE POWDER RITE AWAY AND I LOOK GOOD
are you using lotion on your skin, or is it oily? that might be the problem. maybe youre looking too closely!

No comments:

Post a Comment