Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you prefer liquid laundry detergent or powder?

Why?Do you prefer liquid laundry detergent or powder?
no contest. liquid dissolves %26amp; distributes better than powder, no powder residue on clothes %26amp; better for your machine, no build upDo you prefer liquid laundry detergent or powder?
Actually you have to wait until there's a certain amount of water in the machine before you put the powder detergent in because sometimes the detergent will create a ';bubble'; and not break throughout the whole cycle and you'll get dried powder on your clothes and have to rewash. It sucks when that happens. Just make sure to shake the cup it's in and evenly around the spinner.
I used to get Powder ,but because it left a Residue in the Drawer I changed to the Plastic Ball that you put directly into the Drum. Now because the Plastic is wasteful and wont break down, I have gone back to Powder although in Hard little Packets of two and not in The Box. I put it in the Dispenser Drawer and it does not leave Dregs behind. I have not used Liquid in Years.
i recently started to use liquid detergent because my new machine is cold fill only, the cold water dosen't dissolve powder properly until it is heated up,,,,,,. biological liquids work better at lower temperatures and because it dissolves immediatly its working from the start of the wash. my clothes are lovely and clean i wouldn't go back to powder now.


and also its the effectiveness and efficiency of the machine that cleans the clothes
I use Ariel powder for whites (I use a hot wash for whites so it dissolves) and liquid for coloureds (cooler washes). In UK powders made for whites contain bleach and using them in the machine prevents bad smells forming. Apparently only using liquids (which contain no bleach) causes build up of moulds etc.
I prefer the powder. Two reasons, powder is cheaper and with either one, you still have to let them mix before adding your clothes to the machine. If you do this, you will have no spots on your clothes. Liquids tend to collect onto one or two items and never washes out.
I prefer powder detergent. This is nothing more annoying adding liquid to wash and to find out that a blue spot appear on a sock from the blue color of liquid detergent.





I never had problem wih powder.
Liquid, because i'm too lazy to open a cardboard box, at least i'm honest.


I actually have boxes of powder form but i don't use them because of the reason i gave.
I prefer liquid because the powder form really isnt a powder. Its more coarse than powder and it takes longer for it to dissolve in the water than liquid does.





I feel like my clothes are cleaner with liquid.
Liquid. Repair person told me once that powder is a lot of cardboard and it builds up in the machine and causes malfunctions. Put the water in first and then add the liquid, then the clothes.
Liquid. Years ago a repairman told me most of his work came from the buildup of powder detergent. Haven't bought any since. . .
I am not fussy i use both it varies what the shop has.after all its the hot water that does the trick not the detergent .
We have a front load and have to use liquid because there's not enough water to dissolve powders properly....If I had my choice I would use powder...
liquid because powder makes me sneeze

No comments:

Post a Comment