Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anyone tried that liquid powder foundation by covergirl it comes in a blue contact?

what did u think of it? did u like it?Has anyone tried that liquid powder foundation by covergirl it comes in a blue contact?
Hey Tommy;


I have not tried it yet...but I want to. Covergirl has some great makeup, they usually blend well.Has anyone tried that liquid powder foundation by covergirl it comes in a blue contact?
cover girl is my favorite.. in my opinion they are one of the best companies out there .. the reason is because they match my skin to the t . i have a compact foundation and i prefer it over mac..but yeah their makeup is really good and its water based..
I thought it worked ok... I don't use it regularly though because I have dry skin and even though it turns into a powder it still clings to my dry skin like a liquid and looks kind of funny with out a bunch of fussing. If you have perfect flawless skin, not only do I want to know your secret but you could easily be happy with this product.
i have the trueblend compact it is in a silver compact and i love it is is liquid and a powder mix i think it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment