Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is best to use - washing powder, tablets or liquid - in you washing machine?

I find the tablets and powder leave white bits in your clothing which shows up under UV lights. (As a goth who visits clubs, this is really bad!) I use liquid by Aerial for Coloured clothes so my black garments don't fade as quickly.


In terms or eco friendly, I think the tablets are very wasteful as they come in individual wrappings.


I don't think any are bad for you machine although powder clogs up the tray.What is best to use - washing powder, tablets or liquid - in you washing machine?
a washing board elbow grease.and carbolic soap.and it will


keep you fit.What is best to use - washing powder, tablets or liquid - in you washing machine?
Liquid probably mixes better, but I still use powder, even if I do have to pour in a jug of water to start with to stop it remaining in the dispenser as a lump of wet sludge.
I prefer tablets but it's purely a matter of personnel preference they are all equally as good in my opinion
The little sachets of liquid are nice, the washing has a nice aroma with it after it's been washed.
For me personally i use liquid tabs, powder is ok if you use a water softener and do a empty hot wash once a month to get rid of the powder build up in your washing machine.
I prefer the liquid but to be honest they all clean the same depending on the brand. Gain is the best
I think liquid - I use it and I'm really glad. I wouldn't change to anything else - it smells nice, it's economic and things are soft after that.
Washing liquid is the best as it won't give you a marks like powder or tablets stains on your clothes.
I prefer the liquid...powder leaves little crystals all over the place.(probably because I use cold water),,,but try Tide Simple Pleasures....smells and works soooooo good
I use Tide (liquid), works wonderful. You can pick out and liquid degernt. But my fiance breaks out to gain. So I can use that, and I love it. If you pour your sofer in like snuggle would be a brand. I discover it leaves spots on your clothes, it looks like grease spots. So I use the sheets for the dryer now.work great also. Just use your mind and you figure it out...
Personally, I prefer liquid. I bought those little gel filled pouches and they didn't work and got all gunk over my clothes. I also used powder and it was still left in the drawer so I phoned the Persil helpline, and they said if you have low water pressure it can affect what product you use.





They advised me to try the liquid (they sent me a voucher for 拢25 worth!) and I haven't looked back.
I prefer the tablets you can buy ones that have comfort included in them Persil do them, very nice!
Bold 2in1 so easy to use just zap a cupfull in your machine, keaves clothes smelling gorgeous and the smell lastsfor ages
washing powder cause it disolves quicker thats wat i do luv lil jj
Even though I've not yet used a washing machine, I personally think if liquid detergents are used, then it is much more cost effective, since u need smaller amounts, as well as they dissolve much faster and smoother way than any others.


The most important thing is that liquid detergents do not leave any suds, and get fully used.


Generally we are used to make more foam with detegents, but they are of no use, since foam resides in few minutes.


So I think we must go for a detergent which creates a very little amount of sud as well as foam.


Good luck go as per your wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment