Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of foundation looks most NATURAL on skin?(powder,liquid mousse,etc)?

i do have some spots and uneven skin tone on my face. I want to buy a foundation that looks evenly blended and natural. PLEASE help me...it turns out that i have been wearing a wrong foundation for sooooo long. so please help :(


I am 15 years old.What kind of foundation looks most NATURAL on skin?(powder,liquid mousse,etc)?
a mineral powder, try bare essentials/bare minerals, its great!What kind of foundation looks most NATURAL on skin?(powder,liquid mousse,etc)?
powder.
The best thing is to buy a good concealer...


MAC makes the best one, but if you're not trying to spend a lot of $$$, try L'Oreal True Match...


It blends VERY well, and looks natural when applied correctly.


Good Luck!
Liquid is definitely the most natural as it sinks into your skin, while powder stays on top. But even more important that consistency is to get the exact match to your skin type. If you go to the drugstore, Cover Girl Tru Blend is good at matching as is L'Oreal True Match. Test with the testers on your jaw line in vertical stripes, go over to the window and see which one matches your skintone exactly. If you go to the department store, check out Clinique, they have one for acne control as well.
Yes, I would so try Bare Minerals, it is the best make up ever and if you forget to take it off at tnight no worries its all natural and so its ok.... You should stop at a store and tell them to try it on you so you can ssee if you like it... and the starter kit goes a long way...
If you have oily skin, a powder foundation would be best. If you have combination or dry skin, a liquid would look better. Or you could use a tinted moisturizer and set it with a translusent powder, which would look the most natural.
The BEST is the coverup in a lipstick tube... its the bomb-diggity yo!
I use Bare Minerals. I too have spots and uneven skin tone but I'm at the other end of the spectrum, age 49. Bare Minerals is the only make-up I have tried (and trust me, at my age I've tried a lot, even Dior makeup), and this is the only one that does exactly what it promises to do. I have no trouble concealing the ';age'; spots, and any blemishes (yes, I still get them), and have my skin come out looking flawless. And a big bonus is you don't get that ';line'; on your jaw or the side of your face where your foundation ends and your skin begins. It blends much smoother because you are buffing the foundation onto your skin.
I find mouse or liquid best a powder goes dry.





I used boots No7 when i had spots and it worked well for me.
I've heard ';Bare Minerals'; works wonders... try googling it
I know its expensive. I know... but invest in Bare Minerals powder foundation by Bare Essentuals. It will make you look flawless and like the girls in the mags. I swear. i have the hardest skin to match with foundation because I have uneven spots too, and it makes me look amazing. I also have large pores (stupid genetics) and it makes them invisible. The kit comes with two foundations, powder, bronzer, a dvd, and three brushes. It is such an amazing product. Look at sephora or nordstroms.
I used to have skin like that, i used cliniques 3 step range, it soon cleared me up, give it 3 months and wow, the results are astronomical. And as for the foundation, also clinique, perfectly balanced is great, and if you ask in store they often give you a free tester. The i usually top it off with some cheap translucent powder and some blusher or bronzer.
I have been using MineralFusion powder base on my face for 3+ years. It blends perfectly and you can't tell you are wearing makeup. And it doesn't clog your pores or irritate your skin if you have acne. You can buy it at Whole Foods market, and you should try a couple colors on your face to test it out. The downside is that is is really espensive. $36.00 for a normal sized compact, but it lasts for up to six months. Use a kabuki brush to apply. you can also buy it online at www.mineralfusioncosmetics.com. I deffinitley reccomend it!
I like the mousse its really light .. but you should try to just put make-up where you really need it .. if its because of acne maybe you could try get it cleared up instead of covering it up ... good luck hun!
wear physicians formula mineral loose powder. it looks like your wearing nothing while covering everything. it keeps away unwanted oil and looks great all through the day. its made for sensitive and acne prone skin so it wont clog your pores.
i like the powder! It's long-lasting!
  • opera cd uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment